Warren View cottage with one arched stone window, is one of a pair of cottages skilfully converted from the original Granary building.
All cottages are fully equipped for self-catering and have full oil central heating and electric fire in living room. All kitchens have microwave, toasters & washer/dryers, see cottage information for more detail. Beds have bed linen, duvets & bed covers and cot & high chair available on request. Up to two dogs are allowed.
• Semi-detached with large Living / Dining room, attractive wood staircase
• Modern Kitchen / Breakfast room with fridge/freezer, electric hob/oven
• 1 Double / 1 Twin / 1 Single Bedroom
• Bathroom with over bath power shower
• Patio to side / garden furniture
• Convenient loading / unloading area
• Parking 2 cars
• Digital TV, DVD, telephone incoming calls, free WiFi