Mill House is a recent development from an original old mill into a detached stone house overlooking the Waren burn & woodland. It provides the ultimate holiday cottage experience, with 4 en-suite bedrooms and spacious kitchen with patio doors onto decking and large sitting/dining room.
All cottages are fully equipped for self-catering and have full oil central heating and electric fire in living room. All kitchens have microwave, toasters & washer/dryers, see cottage information for more detail. Beds have bed linen, duvets & bed covers and cot & high chair available on request. Up to two dogs are allowed.
• Large living / dining room with arched windows and attractive stone fireplace
• Country Kitchen (dishwasher, 2 fridges, 1 freezer & range hob)
• 2 King-size bedrooms (1 with power shower, 1 with Bath & power shower)
• 2 Twin bedrooms (1 with power shower, 1 with Bath & power shower)
• Decking / patio area with garden furniture
• Convenient loading / unloading area
• Parking 3 cars
• Sky TV, DVD, telephone incoming calls